The Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage takes the same great mount design found in the original TCM9150 and adds the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover. The TCM9360 is constructed from tough textured plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports. A 360 Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while the Mounting Post can be removed from the Mounting Bar for use as a comfortable handle during presentations, sound checks, video chats and more. Included is an EVA presentation grip that slides over the Mounting Post for extra grip and comfort.
- u-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Threaded aluminum boss allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360* rotation, allowing 30* of tilt at any angle, plus three 90* slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Post can be removed for use as a handle during presentations, sound checks, etc.