Wood-Plastic Composite Interlocking Decking Tile - Cedar WPC3 (11 tiles/box)
$83.00 $152.19 ( 45% off )
The 4 slat design is the original and classic design of deck tiles, it provides a timeless look for any outdoor decking project from small to large.
ade from wood-plastic composie. Under high temperature and pressure, it is extruded by mixture of 60% bamboo, 30% plastic and 10 chemical additives - the mixture is reputable for durability, structural strength, attractive appearance, and sanity smooth surface. The WPC also has the unique qualities of not rotting or accumulating rust even when joined with metal.
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
* Looks and feels like natural wood
* Gradual change color, no scratches, no stain, no shinning, deep wood grain with rough surface and vivid colors similar to real wood
* Durable, firm because of its high density
* High degree of UV and color stability,
* Easy to install and low labor cost or DIY
* Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance
* 100% recycle, environmental friendly, saving forest resources
* Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
* Weather resistant, suitable from -40 to 60.
* Tile dimension: 12 L x 12 W x 1 H (inches)
* Tile weight: 2 lbs