Lighting has constantly captured our attention over the years. They have been the focal point of attraction as they stand out to be the most innovative part in the decoration of any space. Lights are the most stylish elements in any décor style which can break or make the complete look of the place. A type of lighting that grabs the attention in the whole segment is the ‘chandelier’. The chandelier lights have constantly been among the discussions of various people and we are here to be a part of it but before adding up a chandelier to our living space we need to know about their various styles, designs and types.
- A BRIEFING OF CHANDELIERS
- The chandeliers have a remarkable history since it was first introduced eight and a half centuries before. It was transfigured with time with the help of the technical advancements that took place. Chandelier lights are hanged from the ceiling and features multiple lamps or light sources, tiers and multiple arms. The traditional concept of chandeliers has been re invented with innovative ways to portray it as an ultimate sign of sophistication. Earlier these lights would work with the use of oil fuels, candles and wicks but the recent improvements have changed the complexion of the segment with the introduction of electric bulb and led lights. They can be found in different shapes, styles, sizes and they bring guaranteed ‘elegance’ and style to the space it is fitted in.
- THE MAJOR DESIGNS & STYLES
- Chandeliers are great things to own but there are some things such as the styles and designs which we need to look for while buying one. The styles and designs would spruce up a boring room without a complete change of décor. Adding up a designer chandelier light to change the look of the room is quite easy. They have the exceptional ability to produce the warmth and elegancy to any place wherever they are hanged.
- THE VARIOUS TYPES OF CHANDELIERS
- Choosing the right chandelier takes a lot of time and planning. It is all about selecting the perfect piece of light from the various types of chandeliers that would match seamlessly with the décor style of your living space. We need to decide why we are looking for chandeliers, is it for its specific styles or design? Is it because of its type of lighting? Will it be because of its elegant finishes of color or because of the sign of sophistication it provides? Deciding what chandeliers to use for your living space will be an important yet a tricky decision to make and it will take some time, but we are here to help you find the perfect one from the various types of chandeliers available in the marketplaces of today.
The modern chandelier lighting are stylish yet highly functional at the same time. They are more often used as a home décor fashion essential, they can complement any décor style with its minimalist designs. Add the modern chandeliers to your living space and bring excitement with the number of lights that are arranged in a decorative manner, just like this five light chandelier made from glass and complemented with a chrome finish that will complete any modern décor style. The opal glass shades add interest and softens the light to give this attractive design a complete look.
The most stylish accessories that can light up the whole house is the contemporary chandelier. The chandelier lighting of this kind has come a long way since its introduction during the medieval period. They maybe constructed from a wide variety of different materials like brass, bronze stone or even wrought iron. They are also available in different styles, colors, patterns and design each of them is unique on its own way like this twisted rope chandelier which comes with a multicolor finish. The design with its fully exposed bulbs will light up the surroundings beautifully and it comes with a media rod, chain which lets you adjust its height.
Whenever we are planning to get some old school look to our home, we should go for rustic style decorative such as a rustic chandelier which will be a fantastic addition to the space. The rustic items can be very homely, and they take the ambience to another level like this beautiful antique chandelier made from wood and metal. This wood chandelier light comes with six bulb holders and in a white color finish that can add an old-style charm to your living space. Place this in your entryway, bedroom, dining room to get the best of it.
There is nothing better than a great decoration in your living space and designer lighting play a huge part in it. They add up elegance to the environment and make excellent enhancements to the decoration of your space. Setup this bird cage style lamp chandelier in your living space to get the elegance missing from your space. This lampshade chandelier is made from metal and it comes in a black color finish. This ceiling pendant light can light up with a beautiful ambience with its industrial style design and matches with any décor style.
There are various kinds of wonderful chandelier lights around us that we can use in our house. But none of them can match the beauty of the more famous industrial style chandelier that we can find in the interiors of the houses around the globe. This modern orb chandelier is made from sturdy metal elements and comes with a black color finish. It is made with perfection and has four bulb holders attached with interlocking rings that would look great over a dining table, staircase, entryway or even in the kitchen.